Tvorba webových stránek a eShopůZaložit webové stránkyZaložit e-shop

Entry fee

RACING FEE (per vehicle) :

Moto - 500 Euro
Quad - 500 Euro
Car - 600 Euro

Assistance vehicle - 200 Euro (per vehicle)
Assistance in bivouacs – 100 Euro (per whole crew, even there is only one team member)

TOURIST FEE (per vehicle) :

400 Euro (regardless of vehicle choice)
 


 

80% is refundable till 1/5/2013
20% is compulsory for the registered team to be taken in consideration, it’s not refundable

You can pay the whole lot 100% or 20% within 30 days after confirmation of your registration and the rest 80% till 1/5/2013

If the participant can't participate in the rally for any reason he may pass his registration to another person. This change is free of any charge, however needs to be reported immediately.



 

THE FEE INCLUDES:

  • administrative fee
  • race numbers
  • assistance road book and GPS assistance track
  • medical assistance, rescue team

THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:

  • fuel
  • travel expenses (to get to and leave the rally)
  • life insurance
  • food
  • accomodation
TOPlist